Closing Dates: 13th June 2022.
To ensure that young minds are fully equipped with the right knowledge needed to change their world, the Chalmers University of Technology is offering the 2022 PhD educational grants to all International students who want to study in Sweden.
The scholarship grant is offered to support international students with financial setbacks and difficulties who also desire to commence a doctoral study for the 2022/23 academic year at the Chalmers University of Technology.
About Chalmers University of Technology:
The university is a fantastic research institution committed to a more sustainable future for its students. Chalmers students learn to think logically and independently and to make use of engineering principles to solve problems in the future.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university that focuses on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related fields. It is ranked 342nd in Best Global Universities for its efforts to develop and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Applicable Programs to Chalmers University of Technology:
PhD degree in HPC Programming Models and Computer Architectures.
The candidates selected will be provided a salary and full-time temporary employment limited to five years at the Chalmers University of Technology.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this funding program, applicants must submit the online application form.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Copies of bachelor’s and master’s thesis
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- The applicants must have a master’s level degree in Physics, Engineering Physics, or Applied Physics.
- The students must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have good presentation and collaborative skills.
- Applicants must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in a field related to Computer Engineering. You are highly motivated, self-propelled, energetic, independent and with a well-developed analytical problem-solving ability. As a person, you are empathetic, loyal, and have high ethical standards. Your communication skills in English (literal as well as oral) are of high quality.