Application Deadline: Up until dec 2023
BereaCollege is delighted to offer 2023 fully Funded Scholarships for International Studies in the USA. The scholarship grant is open for the 2023/24 academic session to all exceptional students. Applicants can take advantage of the available Berea College Scholarships right now.
About Berea College
The Berea College International Scholarship 2023-2024 provides full financial support to an incoming international student studying at Berea College. The scholarship targets all first-year international students who qualify for the scholarship and will receive full financial support.
International students from any country who are planning to enroll as freshmen at Berea College, Kentucky, USA in the upcoming school year 2022 are eligible to apply for a Berea College Scholarship. All first-year international students at Berea College will receive full financial support from the college. The total cost of tuition, housing, and meals is reduced by the aid and scholarships received.
For the upcoming school year, Berea College is accepting applications from international students who are interested in studying at one of the best American universities that offers fully funded scholarships to international students.
Despite a long tradition of welcoming students from all over the world and of many different faiths, races, and ethnicities, admission to Berea College is extremely competitive and there are specific criteria you must meet in order to be considered.
Available Courses at Berea College
- Computer Science
- For more majors click here
Berea College Scholarship will provide:
- Berea College is the only school in the United States that provides 100% funding to 100% of enrolled international students for the first year of enrollment. This combination of financial aid and scholarships offsets the costs of tuition, room, board, and fees.
- In subsequent years, international students are expected to save $1,000 (US) per year to contribute toward their expenses. The College does provide summer jobs to international students so that they may meet this obligation.
- Accepted international students are expected to pay a $50 (US) entrance fee and a $2,200 (US) deposit to confirm their enrollment. This deposit can be used by international students for certain expenses during their four years of enrollment. For students who are unable to pay all or a portion of the deposit, additional financial aid is available.
- All international students are provided with a paid, on-campus job through the College’s Work Program throughout the academic year. Students may use their wages (about US $2,000 the first year) to cover personal expenses.
To qualify for Berea College Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. You should register and take the test early in order include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.