Application Closes: July 11, 2021
The Aalborg University is offering the International PhD Award in Denmark for the 2021/2022 academic session to all outstanding and Reputable international applicants.
The Scholarship awarded is provided to students who wish to commence a PhD degree in Magnetic Molecules at the University.
Aalborg University is a Danish public university based in Aalborg, Denmark, that offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in a wide variety of subjects.
Application Type: PhD degree Scholarship
The University of Aalborg will provide a good salary package to international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the stipend, applicants must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a cover letter describing the motivation for applying to the position.
- A Curriculum Vitae including education qualifications, research, and industrial experience, awards, and fellowships, any additional scientific achievements.
- A description of technical skills and competencies relevant for this PhD project.
- A list of publications, if any.
- A copy of the Master’s certificate (or equivalent).
- An official transcript of the completed subjects and grades achieved in the course of the Master’s program.), a schedule, and how the applicant intends to shed light on the project objectives.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Qualifications for Aalborg University International PhD Award in Denmark 2021
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Courses: PhD degree program in Magnetic Molecules On Surfaces
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must hold a Master’s degree.
- University: Aalborg University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Denmark