Application for Scholarship Ends:May 28, 2021
Arkansas Rural Health scholarship is now open to assist, empower, and encourage first-year medical students in Arkansas who are interested in practicing medicine in rural areas of Arkansas.
The study award will cover $2,500 tuition fees and educational expenses, who want to pursue a career path in a medicine-related field at an institution of higher learning in the USA.
Application Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
The program will provide an award amount of $2,500 toward tuition fees and educational expenses, including but not limited to: textbooks, supplies (paper, pens, notebooks, etc.), and required technology.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit an easy on the following points:
- What do you think is the most difficult challenge of being a rural health provider?
- Why did you decide to pursue rural medicine?
- What are the most important issues rural medicine is facing today?
- What is a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart from other applicants?
- How has your family background affected the way you view the world?
- Who is your greatest role model and why?
- Applicant must submit one letter of recommendation with valid contact information
- Admission Requirements: The Rural Health award is open to Arkansas residents pursuing education in medical speciality with a focus on rural medicine.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: Arkansas residents
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Rural Health award is open to Arkansas residents pursuing education in medical speciality with a focus on rural medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must be a current resident of Arkansas
- Applicant must be an undergraduate or postgraduate medical student pursuing a degree/career path in a medicine-related field at an institution of higher learning in Arkansas.
- Applicant must be committed to rural health medicine, serving in shortage areas of Arkansas upon completion of their medical education or residency training.
- Student must complete an application form, provide original essay answers, and upload the completed application and one letter of reference.
- Provider: Dr Rhys Branman
- Department: Cosmetic Surgery Center
- Degree Level: Bachelor and Master’s degree
- Grants: $2,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: Home
- To access Grant: USA