Closing Date for Applications is : August 20, 2021.
So many people give in much effort to actualise their dreams of attaining degrees in reputable Institutions. If you desire to fulfil your academic goals, you can apply for the India Scholarships at the University of Cardiff in the UK.
The sole purpose of this mind blowing offer is to aid exceptional Indian participants to join a master’s degree program at the University in this academic session 2021/2022
The University of Cardiff University was established in the year 1883, the Institution incorporates majestic and impressive new equipments with a distinct learning and fact-finding method. Cardiff University provides a enthusiastic environment for study and analysis, and it consist of 26 academic schools and its categorised into three colleges.
Why choose to study at Cardiff University? The Institution is known across the globe for its research techniques and unarguable reputation. It works to enhance and train student’s ability, and are taught skills to succeed in their lives. It also offer the necessary facilities needed to do what they desire.
- Institution: Cardiff University
- Department: Not specified
- Course Level: Masters
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality:Indian domiciled aspirants Only.
- The scholarship is accessible in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Country: India
- Acceptable Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following Master’s programme only;
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Advance Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Astrophysics
- MSc Business Management
- MSc Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Civil and Geo-environmental Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Civil and Water Engineering
- MSc Communication Technology and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Compound Semiconductor Physics
- MSc Data-Intensive Astrophysics
- MSc Data-Intensive Physics
- MSc Economics
- MSc Electrical Energy Systems
- MSc Gravitational Wave Physics
- MSc International Management
- MSc International Supply Chain Management
- MSc Logistic and operations
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Physics
- MSc Software Engineering
- MSc Strategic Marketing
- MSc Structural Engineering
- MSc Sustainable Energy and Environment
- MSc Econ Internatonal Relations
- Eligible criteria:To qualify for this award, all aspirants must meet the following:
- Aspirants must have an Undergraduate degree from a reputable University
- if you are holding an unconditional Offer, you must confirm this offer as a Firm Choice.
To apply, aspirants must reserve a place in a master’s degree program at the university. This will grant an automatic scholarship for the Cardiff University £5,000 India grants upon enrolment.
Important to note that no other applications for this offer is needed.
The following documents are required: curriculum vitae, school transcript, and a copy or scanned passport need to be attached.
For those taking admission, a preferred aspirant must hold a bachelor’s degree.
All aspirants must show that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
For the first year only, Cardiff University UK will offer to all qualified aspirants a £5,000 award.