Chulalongkorn University Graduate Program application process. Learn the best way to apply for the Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate Program for the academic year 2020/2021, via http://www.academic.chula.ac.th/.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate Program 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Graduate Program for interested and qualified applicants.
Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate program 2020 is offered to ASEAN member countries. This scholarship allows Graduate level programm(s) in the field of Communication Arts which is taught at Chulalongkorn University. The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Oct 2020.
Chulalongkorn University Graduate program 2020 is open to Graduate level programs at Chulalongkorn University.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate program
- Is the Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate program Form out?
- When will the Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate program start?
- I need a Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate program update, etc.
- Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate program Portal.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits:
This scholarship is offered to ASEAN Countries. The scholarship benefits include an economy round-trip ticket. Applicants should also note:
- For students from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht
- For students from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 12,000 Baht
- For students from Europe, Australia and New Zealand, as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg, must not exceed 20,000 Baht
- For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 30,000 Baht.
Note: These requirements for Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate program is like a guide that will help you be selected. So kindly follow all requirements, and be sure you are eligible before you register.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international graduate student’s horn ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries. Faculty members, researchers, and academic staff, who will return to teach/work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred.
- It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any programme at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for this application.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree or a Master’s Degree field related to the field for which they are applying A degree certificate and an official emic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- Applicants must not be over 35 years of age.
- Applicants must be in good health.
The above requirements are the most compulsory and be sure you pay more attention to them.
The Reason why your email is requested is for you to get feedback from partaking in the Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate program.
How to Apply
For you to apply for this scholarship, applicants must take admission to a graduate degree at the university. Then, candidates can download and complete an application form for the award.
The Chulalongkorn University Graduate program will end on 15th of Oct. 2020. We urge you to make all necessary inquiries and also make sure to register early.
The Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate program is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. Kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.