Katz MBA Aid – Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business USA is open for International Students . The grant permits Masters level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Business Management, Business educated at University of Pittsburgh . The cutoff time of the grant is .
Katz MBA Aid – Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business USA is accessible to attempt Masters level projects at University of Pittsburgh.
Following subject are accessible to concentrate under this grant program.
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- USA citizens
- PR holders
- International students
The University of Pittsburgh will provide financial support to the high achieving students for the year 2021/2022. These merit-based opportunities are awarded in various dollar amounts and are directly applied to tuition charges.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher (at time of application).
- In order to apply for this opportunity, students must complete an admission application form for a master’s degree at the university. After that, applicants can apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.