Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship application process at University of Nottingham in Malaysia. Learn the best way to apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of Nottingham Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship for interested and qualified applicants.
The Scholarship award will be offered to students who have the prospect to bring about real difference to the development and growth of their home nations.
The University of Nottingham in Nottingham, United Kingdom is a public research university. It was established initially as University College Nottingham back in 1881, and was granted a royal charter later in 1948. Nottingham’s main campus (University Park) with Jubilee Campus and teaching hospital (Queen’s Medical Centre) are all situated within Nottingham City, with a number of quite smaller campuses as well as sites elsewhere in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Outside the United Kingdom, the university also has campuses in Semenyih, Malaysia as well as Ningbo, China. Nottingham is organized into five (5) constituent faculties, within which there are more departments.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship?
- Is the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship Form out?
- When will the University of Nottingham Scholarship start?
- I need a University of Nottingham Scholarship update, etc.
- University of Nottingham Scholarship Portal.
Includes the following courses:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- MA International Relations
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from developing countries all over the world.
Benefits of the Scholarship
10 scholarship awards of 100% tuition fee are open to students from developing and third world nations enrolling for taught Masters Programs at Malaysia Campus in fields related to science, technology and education, including the courses mentioned above.
To be eligible and able to apply for one of these scholarship awards, you must;
- have an unconditional letter of offer and also have accepted the offer by making the payment of RM2,000 for full time Master’s degree program at University of Nottingham in Malaysia for the 2020/21 intakes. Copy of unconditional letter of offer and acceptance form must be attached together along with the application.
- be categorized as an ‘overseas’/foreign student for purposes of fee.
- have at minimum, 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate program. Fresh/New graduates won’t be considered.
- sufficiently be able to support expense of living throughout the period of studies.
- complete our scholarship application form online. Please, take note that only completed form with all required supporting documents will be considered.
How to Apply
Once the form has been completely filled, please save and attach the form to your mail and then forward it to [email protected]
- Submission of application has been opened since March 2020.
- Application for September 2020 intake opened on 1st March 2020 and will close by 2nd August 2020. Successful candidates will be informed by 23rd August 2020.
- Application for December 2020 intake opened on 1st June 2020 and will close by 18 October 2020. Successful candidates will be informed by 8th November 2020.
- Present students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship award as to give fresh students a chance.
- Only filled and complete applications that fulfil the above criteria will be entertained.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 19th October 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.