Eric Bleumink Scholarship application process at University of Groningen in the Netherlands. Learn the best way to apply for the Eric Bleumink Scholarship for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of Groningen Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Eric Bleumink Scholarship 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Eric Bleumink Scholarship for interested and qualified applicants.
The University of Groningen is offering research grants to students from developing countries wishing to undertake their master’s program in Holland.
The Holland Scholarship award is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research institutions and universities of applied sciences. The scholarship award is meant for foreign students that are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to do their master’s program in Holland.
The University of Groningen is a research institution that has a global outlook. It’s deeply seated in Groningen, the City of Talent. Quality has been the top priority for about four hundred (400) years, and with evident success: the University is presently in or around the top one hundred (100) on several influential ranking lists.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Eric Bleumink Scholarship?
- Is the Eric Bleumink Scholarship Form out?
- When will the University of Groningen Scholarship start?
- I need a University of Groningen Scholarship update, etc.
- University of Groningen Scholarship Portal.
All Master program; Master (MSc/MA/LL.M.)
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship award is available to students from the following nations:
Nigeria, Angola, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Yemen, Kosovo, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Vietnam, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Malawi, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Somalia, Lesotho, Myanmar, Madagascar, Mauritania, Uganda, Vanuatu, Cambodia, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Guinea, Mali, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Tanzania, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, Togo, El Salvador, Tuvalu, Bangladesh, , Cape Verde, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, BoliviaCongo (Rep.), Sao Tome and Principe, Liberia, Congo, Ghana, Honduras, India, Burundi, Indonesia, Korea, Dem. Rep., Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Uzbekistan, Ukraine.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The grant is awarded for a 1-year or 2-year Master’s degree program.
The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. Please note that a sizeable number of students apply for this scholarship award every year, whereas the University can issue only a quite limited number of grants.
Candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice (see: www.rug.nl/masters/alphabetical )
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the program and be able to take part in the entire program
- Be of good health, so that the health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a nation that appears in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
How to Apply
The University of Groningen Admission Office, working with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will decide the candidates to be nominated for the scholarship award.
Only applicants who have received a provisional or unconditional admission offer for a master program before February can thus be considered. In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master program by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before 1st of December.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 1st December 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.