Faculty of Science Masters Scholarships application process at University of Strathclyde in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the Faculty of Science Masters Scholarships for the academic year2020/2021, via University of Strathclyde Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Faculty of Science Masters Scholarships 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Faculty of Science Masters Scholarships for interested and qualified applicants.
The University of Strathclyde in the United Kingdom is awarding the 100 Faculty of Science Scholarships to Outstanding applicants who are interested in studying for a degree program at the Institution.
Up to 100 scholarships in the range of £2,000 – £5,000 are available to new international students joining a postgraduate taught master’s degree in the Faculty of Science in the 2020/2021 academic year.
Candidates will automatically be considered for a scholarship award using the information that is contained in their application for admission into the University. No separate scholarship award application is necessary.
Scholarship awards will be granted on a competitive basis to applicants who show in their application for admission an outstanding academic performance (present and/or previously gained) and a related professional or extra-curricular experience.
Scholarship awards will be granted on a rolling basis. The awards may be given quite early in the application cycle, therefore, making an early application for admission is highly advised.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Faculty of Science Masters Scholarships?
- Is the Faculty of Science Masters Scholarships Form out?
- When will the University of Strathclyde Scholarship start?
- I need a University of Strathclyde Scholarship update, etc.
- University of Strathclyde Scholarship Portal.
Applicants can apply for a postgraduate degree program in Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science, Biochemistry, Biology and biological sciences, Biomedical science, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.
The value of each award will be between £2,000 and £5,000.
So as to be considered for a Faculty of Science International Masters Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a new, international (non-EU) fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for a full-time, taught master’s degree in the Faculty of Science for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Hold, or be on track, to receive a minimum of an upper second-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
- Be self-funded. Applicants who get full scholarship awards, for example from an embassy or government office, will be ineligible.
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must fulfil all of the aforementioned eligibility criteria in order to be considered for a Faculty of Science International Masters Scholarship.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified within four weeks of receiving their offer of admission.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enroll in the 2020/ 2021 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship will be awarded towards the payment of a student’s tuition fee. It cannot be used for payment of a deposit.
- The value of each award will be between £2,000 and £5,000. Successful applicants will be chosen based on their academic performance (present and/ or previously gained) and any related professional or extra-curricular experience. The allocation and value of awards will be based on the Faculty of Science’s strategic priorities.
- Scholarship beneficiaries will be expected to participate in student ambassador endeavors during their course of study, like assisting student recruitment activities, events and so on.
- The awards are available for on campus study only, online master’s degrees are not eligible.
- Scholarship awards will be granted on a rolling basis. Awards may be given quite early in the application cycle.
- Applicants are only eligible to hold one scholarship award per academic session from the University of Strathclyde.
- The Faculty of Science’s decision on the awarding of scholarships is final. Appeals will not be considered.
How to Apply
Candidates will automatically be considered for a scholarship place using the information submitted in their application for admission into the University. No separate scholarship application is necessary.
For further details, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Official Website for More Information
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 31st July 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.