Closing Dates: 13th November 2021
The International University of Japan is inviting international students to participate in the Nayakama 100 Scholarships programme and conduct their higher studies in Japan. The applications are open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is exclusively open to non-Japanese applicants who want to study a master’s or PhD programme at IUJ. This award will conquer the full tuition fee of the applied programme.
A private university ranked 95th in the country of Japan, the International University of Japan strives to be the premier business school with a worldwide reputation. It deems itself responsible to develop future leaders.
The International University of Japan is an excellent educational society with social awareness. It is mainly a postgraduate institute that is a pro at educating young men and women and develop in them a high level of interdisciplinary and specialized knowledge which they can put to practical use in the international arena. It also provides the students a vibrant Japanese culture as it is situated near the city of Tokyo.
The candidates that will win the Nayakama100A support will be given 100% tuition fee coverage and a part of the admissions fee by IUJ.
- How to Apply: Students must sign up on the application portal of IUJ to apply to any preferred master’s or PhD programme. Winners of the support will be selected on the basis of the quality of the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have taken the GRE or GMAT exam and provide the scores of the same to get into any programme at IUJ.
- Language Requirement: The students must attempt the TOEFL IBT test and submit the scores.
Qualification for Full Nayakama 100 International Awards at International University of Japan 2021 :
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any international country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Subjects: Students can apply to any master or PhD programme at IUJ.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must be non-Japanese applicants accepted in the applied master or PhD programme
- University: International University of Japan
- Department: None
- Degree Level: Masters and PhD Degree
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Japan