International Baccalaureate Masters Scholarships application process at University of the People in USA. Learn the best way to apply for the International Baccalaureate Masters Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of the People Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the International Baccalaureate Masters Scholarships 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the International Baccalaureate Masters Scholarships for interested and qualified applicants.
Application are now being accepted from eligible and qualified international students for the International Baccalaureate Master’s program at the University of the People (UoPeople). The International Baccalaureate is pleased to award scholarship funds for the University of the People M.Ed. program around the globe. Scholarships will be awarded to the students who demonstrate a commitment to education, the International Baccalaureate pedagogy, and their local community. Award holders will get funding for the thirteen (13) assessment fees required by University of the People to complete the M.Ed. degree.
The International Baccalaureate readies students for success in a world where facts and fiction become one in the news, and where inquiries of the right questions is a vital skill that will allow them to flourish long after they’ve left our programs. We are assisted by International Baccalaureate teachers and coordinators who create and promote the IB’s curriculums in over 5,000 schools worldwide every day, in over 150 nations all around the world.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for International Baccalaureate Masters Scholarships?
- Is the International Baccalaureate Masters Scholarships Form out?
- When will the University of the People Scholarship start?
- I need a University of the People Scholarship update, etc.
- University of the People Scholarship Portal.
All courses offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.
Benefits of the Scholarships
The scholarship awards will give funding for up to thirteen (13) courses for the University of the People M.Ed. degree. Chosen candidates will be able to access their scholarship award starting in January of 2021.
To be considered for the International Baccalaureate Scholarship at University of the People 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates can be prospective or registered students of the University of People’s Master of Education in Advanced Teaching Degree.
- Applicants must currently hold a Bachelor’s degree and be fluent in English
- Candidates must have some credible teaching experience, exhibit a dedication to education, the International Baccalaureate pedagogy as well as their local community.
- Applicants cannot already hold a master’s degree
- Prospective students must show evidence of admission within sixty (60) days of being granted the scholarship award. Registered students must be in excellent academic as well as good financial standing with University of the People.
- Employees of University of the People and International Baccalaureate and their immediate families which includes parents, siblings, spouse, children and their respective spouses, are ineligible to apply.
- All submissions must be in English.
- By submitting a scholarship award application, you have consented to be contacted by the International Baccalaureate about the scholarship award application.
- Candidates must agree to the scholarship award terms and conditions before receiving any funding from the International Baccalaureate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to International Baccalaureate (IB) on ibo.submittable.com to apply
Applicants are to apply for the scholarship before the application deadline. Prospective students are to apply first for admission into the master of education course at University of the People and be admitted for the program. Applicants must provide all the necessary information required and also attach relevant supporting documents.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 8th September 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date. Awards will be announced by 4th November 2020.