International Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia application process. Learn the best way to apply for the International Scholarships at University of Melbourne for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of Melbourne Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the International Scholarships at University of Melbourne2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the International Scholarships at University of Melbourne for interested and qualified applicants.
This scholarship is available to high achieving students undertaking graduate study at theUniversity of Melbourne.
The University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes exceptional contributions to the community in learning and teaching, research, and engagement. It has steadily ranked among the leading universities in the world, with international rankings of world universities coming out as number 1 in Australia and number 32 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017-2018).
The University of Melbourne is a globally comprehensive, engaged, research-intensive university distinctively positioned to react to the major socio-economic and environmental challenges of this age and time.
Since its inception, the University has held engagement as central to its purpose and values, making sure that its ethos as a public spirited institution finds expression through all of its activities.
To contend on the world stage, you need a world-standard educational training. At the University of Melbourne, you will get an internationally recognized degree that will serve as keys to open doors to an outstanding future.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for International Scholarships at University of Melbourne?
- Is the International Scholarships at University of Melbourne Form out?
- When will the University of Melbourne Scholarship start?
- I need a University of Melbourne Scholarship update, etc.
- University of Melbourne Scholarship Portal.
Agriculture, animal studies, economics and management; food science and veterinary science; Architecture, building and planning; Language, literature and cultural studies; Computing and Information; Education, teaching and training; Engineering; Historical, philosophical, Commerce, political and social studies; Law, legal studies and criminology; Sciences and mathematics.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship award is open to students from all over the world.
The scholarship award provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- have applied for an eligible graduate coursework program.
- be starting study at the University of Melbourne for the very first time
- not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship award or sponsorship which when combined with the IPCA will exceed 100% of tuition
- not have gotten any other scholarship award provided by the Australian Government in the last two (2) years
Eligible graduate coursework degrees include:
- Any Master degree by coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design and Melbourne School of Engineering
- Master of Science in Biosciences, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Ecosystem Science, Mathematics & Statistics, and Physics, Master of Biotechnology, Master of Data Science, Master of Environmental Science, Master of Geography, Master of Geoscience, Master of Urban Horticulture and the Master of Forest Ecosystem Science offered by the Faculty of Science.
- Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Executive Master of Arts, Master of Translation and Master of International Journalism offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Graduate Certificate of Public Administration offered by the Melbourne School of Government
- Melbourne Law Master’s program that is offered by the Melbourne Law School
Selection criteria: Eligible applicants are selected on the basis of academic merit/excellence.
How to Apply
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 31st December 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.