African Scholarship at University of Lincoln in the United Kingdom application. Learn the best way to apply for the African Scholarship at University of Lincoln for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of Lincoln Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the African Scholarship at University of Lincoln 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the African Scholarship at University of Lincoln for interested and qualified applicants.
At the University of Lincoln, we believe passionately in the transformative power of higher education. Each year we welcome students from a diverse range of backgrounds from all over the world and we offer a variety of scholarships and bursaries which can provide extra financial assistance with the costs of study to eligible students.
Almost half of our new UK undergraduates currently qualify for our University of Lincoln Scholarship, worth £1,500 over three years of study. Our £1,000 Excellence Scholarships recognize outstanding academic achievement of new undergraduates across our four academic Colleges. We also offer an array of scholarships to support suitably qualified international students when they join us at Lincoln and there is support for postgraduate level study too.
Use the search filters on their webpage (see below) to see which of their other scholarships and bursaries might be available to you. Please be aware that eligibility may vary depending on your academic background, household income, and intended program of study or nationality. The University of Lincoln reserves the right to withdraw or modify the scholarships and bursaries listed there at any time.
For programs commencing in September 2020, the University of Lincoln are delighted to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to high achieving postgraduate applicants. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for African Scholarship at University of Lincoln?
- Is the African Scholarship at University of Lincoln Form out?
- When will the University of Lincoln Scholarship start?
- I need a University of Lincoln Scholarship update, etc.
- University of Lincoln Scholarship Portal.
All courses offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is only open to students in African countries.
£5,000 for Master’s program (taught and research).
So as to apply for this scholarship award, prospective applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a nation within Africa.
- Already have an Offer of admission (Conditional or Unconditional) from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research program to start in February or September 2020.
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Fulfil the English language requirements of their intended course – this usually ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Kindly note that this scholarship award is competitive and will only be awarded to applicants who exhibit excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavor. The above will be evaluated by completing a 300-word statement as part of the Scholarship Award Application Form.
- The University endeavors to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
How to Apply
Subsequent to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, applicants must also complete an International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit it to [email protected]. It is imperative that we receive your application by 4pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates below.
The deadline for the scholarship award application:
For Courses commencing in September 2020
Round 1: Saturday 25th April 2020
Round 2: Thursday 25th June 2020
Round 3: Wednesday 15th July 2020
For Courses commencing in February 2021
Round 1: Friday 2nd October 2020
Round 2: Friday 13th November 2020
Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date/time.