International Undergraduate and Master’s Excellence Scholarships at Swansea University in the United Kingdom application process. Learn the best way to apply for the International Undergraduate and Master’s Excellence Scholarships at Swansea University for the academic year 2020/2021, via Swansea University Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the International Undergraduate and Master’s Excellence Scholarships at Swansea University 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the International Undergraduate and Master’s Excellence Scholarships at Swansea University for interested and qualified applicants.
As Swansea University approaches its 100 years Anniversary in 2020, they are pleased to continue their pledge to providing prestigious scholarship award opportunities to students from all over the world. With a range of global scholarship award available, kindly go through the information below for eligibility criteria.
An international scholarship award at Swansea University gives more than a source of funding. You will be privy to a range of exclusive scholarship-holder events which is not limited to specialist senior networking opportunities whilst celebrating your accomplishments.
Swansea University is leading in Wales in The Guardian University Guide 2020. The proportion of students happy with their course has increased meaningfully, with Swansea now the 4th in the UK. Swansea is also ranked joint 5th alongside Cambridge University for the percentage of students achieving graduate-level employment or further study six (6) months after graduating.
- Ensure you hold an admission offer of study with Swansea University before applying for a scholarship award – the university will only consider applicants who have met their criteria to study with them.
- Be exacting about why you deserve a scholarship award – this may include the things you have done or will do.
- Complete the filling of the scholarship application form – many applicants do not answer the questions fully which makes it highly unlikely that they’ll be awarded a scholarship
- Apply before the deadline – demand for scholarship awards is very high, so apply as soon as you can.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for International Undergraduate and Master’s Excellence Scholarships at Swansea University?
- Is the International Undergraduate and Master’s Excellence Scholarships at Swansea University Form out?
- When will the Swansea University Scholarship start?
- I need a Swansea University Scholarship update, etc.
- Swansea University Scholarship Portal.
All courses offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students in Bahrain, Hong Kong, Botswana, Brunei, Thailand, Canada, Chile, Colombia, South Africa, Ecuador, Uganda, Egypt, Ghana, India, Nigeria, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Poland, Japan, Jordan, Turkey, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Tanzania, Norway, Brazil, Oman, Palestine, Peru, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Zambia, Syria, Taiwan, China, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
Students with a history of personal and academic distinction are encouraged to apply for the International Excellence Scholarship program
- Worth up to £6000 for Undergraduate study
- Worth up to £4000 for Postgraduate study
* Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarship Programs are available for the first year of any Undergraduate degree program with up to £4000 being awarded. Scholarship holders progressing to sophomore year, will be eligible for a £2000 award dependent on their academic results of the first year of at least 65%.
Duration of Scholarship is Subject to performance.
- Candidates must have applied for and accepted an admission offer to study at Swansea University.
- Candidates must be from one of the nations listed above.
How to Apply
- Please note: To be considered for a scholarship award, you must already hold an admission offer to study with Swansea University.
- Once you are ready to apply for the scholarship, kindly complete an Excellence Scholarship Application Form and submit to email@example.com by 21st August 12:00 GMT.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 21st August 2020 12:00 (GMT). Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date/time.