LLM Sub-Saharan African Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University in the United Kingdom application process. Learn the best way to apply for the LLM Sub-Saharan African Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University for the academic year 2020/2021, via Nottingham Trent University Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the LLM Sub-Saharan African Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the LLM Sub-Saharan African Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University for interested and qualified applicants.
Nottingham Law School is pleased to make available one competitive scholarship up to the amount of the international tuition fee (£15,100) for the academic year 2020/2021.
We highly welcome applications from sub-Saharan African candidates who are holding an admission offer to study on a Nottingham School of Law full-time LLM Master’s program (it however excludes professional courses like the LPC/BTC).
The scholarship award will be granted to the applicant who most closely meets the standards for the award. The scholarship award decision will be made by an awarding committee and every decisions reached are final. If you are awarded the scholarship, your tuition fee for 2020/2021 will be waived.
Please note that this scholarship is for tuition fees only and doesn’t cover your living costs. As a part of your application you will be asked how you propose to fund your living expenses while studying there. If you are awarded the scholarship you will be asked to make available your bank statement to demonstrate proof of living expenses.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) was named The Guardian ‘University of the Year’ for 2019. The Guardian University of the Year award is predicated upon performance and improvement in its Guardian University Guide along with considering retention of students from low-participation areas and attainment of BME students. This prestigious award comes after NTU received the coveted Times Higher Education University of the Year 2017 and the influential Times and Sunday Times Modern University of the Year 2018.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for LLM Sub-Saharan African Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University?
- Is the LLM Sub-Saharan African Scholarships at Nottingham Trent University Form out?
- When will the Nottingham Trent University Scholarship start?
- I need a Nottingham Trent University Scholarship update, etc.
- Nottingham Trent University Scholarship Portal.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is only open to students in Sub-Saharan Africa.
This scholarship is for international tuition fee (£15,100) for the academic year (one year). It does not cover applicant’s living expenses.
- Applications are welcome from sub-Saharan African students who are holding an offer to study on a Nottingham Law School full-time LLM Master’s program (excludes professional courses such as the LPC/BPTC).
- The scholarship award will be granted to the applicant who most closely meets the criteria for the award.
- The scholarship award decision will be made by an awarding committee and every decision reached are final.
How to Apply
- To apply for this scholarship program you must fully complete the International Scholarships Application form and the Nottingham Law School sub-Saharan African LLM Scholarship supplementary application form.
- The application form includes a scholarship statement of a maximum of 850 words.
- International Scholarships application form
- Nottingham Law School sub-Saharan African LLM Scholarship supplementary application form
Please send the completed application forms to email@example.com by Wednesday 24 June 2020 16:00 (GMT).
If your application for the sub-Saharan African LLM International Scholarship award is not successful, you’ll be automatically considered for the half-fee Nottingham Law School scholarship and therefore the International Scholarship.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 24th June 2020 at 16:00 (GMT). Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date/time.