University of Toronto
Deadline: 30 Nov 2020/18 Jan 2021 (annual)
Study in: Canada
Course starts Sept 2021
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto is planned to perceive global students who show extraordinary scholastic accomplishment and inventiveness and who are perceived as pioneers inside their school. An exceptional accentuation is set on the effect the student has had on the life of their school and network, and their future potential to contribute emphatically to the worldwide network.
University of Toronto, Canada
Level/Field of study:
Undergraduate programme offered at the University
Number of Awards:
Each year, approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
International students from around the world, including international students studying at Canadian high schools.
The scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- • an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- • currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2020
- • beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2021 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2021 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. To apply, you’ll need to:
- • Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here.)
- • Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2021 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- • Once the University received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
The school assignment cutoff time is 30 November 2020. The student confirmations cutoff time is 14 December 2020 (you are prescribed to apply before 7 November 2020).The scholarship application cutoff time is 18 January 2021.
It is essential to visit the official site (interface found underneath) for point by point data on the best way to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://future.utoronto.ca/pearson/about#about