Middle East and North Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarships application process at University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the Middle East and North Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of Birmingham Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Middle East and North Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarships 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Middle East and North Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarships for interested and qualified applicants.
The University of Birmingham is happy to announce a number of scholarship awards of £2,500 for multiple choice candidates that are applying for entry to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham UK campus commencing in September 2020.
This is a joint scholarship award scheme with the local representative (GlobalStudyUK), and will be granted to the highest performing candidates commencing their University of Birmingham degree programs in 2020/2021 academic session.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Middle East and North Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarships?
- Is the Middle East and North Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarships Form out?
- When will the University of Birmingham Scholarship start?
- I need a University of Birmingham Scholarship update, etc.
- University of Birmingham Scholarship Portal.
Law, Arts, Physical Sciences, Engineering, Social Sciences and Life and Environmental Sciences.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students in Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, and United Arab Emirates.
Value and Duration of Scholarship: The scholarship awards are for £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full time undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham UK campus, which starts September 2020.
Please, kindly note that applicants already enrolled and studying on a degree program at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and candidates applying BDS Dental Surgery for or MBChB Medicine and Surgery are ineligible for this scholarship scheme.
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Have gotten an admission offer and chosen the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate degree program commencing September 2020. The applicant must be entering the first year of an undergraduate degree program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Fulfil the academic requirements of their offer to the program.
- Be categorized as resident in one of the following nations: Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain or the UAE (i.e. habitually domiciled in one of these nations).
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the scholarship.
- Have enough financially to cover the total cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel costs associated with studying in the UK.
- Commence their study program at the University in September 2020 (the scholarship award can’t be deferred). Be enrolled with, and have their undergraduate study program application attached to the local representative – ‘GlobalStudyUK’.
- Accept an admission offer from the University of Birmingham and as well be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2020.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship award, students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by 1 July 2020. Selection for the award will be dependent on academic excellence, with the decision to be announced in late July. The scholarship will be awarded upon the student’s enrolment in September 2020.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 1st July 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.