Nursing International Student Support Scholarship application process at University of Southern Queensland in Australia. Learn the best way to apply for the Nursing International Student Support Scholarship for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of Southern Queensland Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Nursing International Student Support Scholarship 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Nursing International Student Support Scholarship for interested and qualified applicants.
In Semester 2 2020, the University of Southern Queensland will provide scholarship awards to new overseas students that wish to study the Bachelor of Nursing on-campus at University of Southern Queensland after Australian Government travel restrictions have been lifted. Students that intend to start their studies in the online mode before attending campus will need to apply for the on-campus offering and need to be accepted through the University of Southern Queensland admissions procedures.
In fifty (50) years we have become a prestigious multi-campus teaching and research institution of learning providing education around the world. Intertwined into the fabric of University of Southern Queensland is the vision and determination of many University and community members who have all contributed to the expansion s well as growth of the University over the years. The University of Southern Queensland Historical Archives play a significant role in preserving the history and memory of the University. Members of the public are highly welcome to peruse through the various displays as well as exhibitions available.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nursing International Student Support Scholarship?
- Is the Nursing International Student Support Scholarship Form out?
- When will the University of Southern Queensland Scholarship start?
- I need a University of Southern Queensland Scholarship update, etc.
- University of Southern Queensland Scholarship Portal.
All courses offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.
Value of Award:
- Each scholarship award will have at most, a value of 10% of the tuition fees for the period of the approved study program.
- The scholarship award will be applied as a 10% deduction from the tuition fees. (Students are to pay the remainder (90%) of the fees as specified in the offer letter.)
- Continuation of the scholarship award is subject to the awardee getting a passing grade for all completed courses.
- be an international student
- be a full-time student
- be an on-campus student (or intend to study on-campus after Australian Government travel restrictions have been lifted)
- not be a sponsored student
- be a commencing student (i.e. be new to USQ)
- Have an offer of admission to study for Semester 2 2020 in a Bachelor of Nursing at the University. (University of Southern Queensland).
- fulfil the academic and English criteria for the Bachelor of Nursing
Note: Only students starting a Bachelor of Nursing are eligible for this scholarship award.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be considered for this scholarship award based on the information they provided on their University of Southern Queensland International Application. University of Southern Queensland will utilize information from your admission application to evaluate your scholarship award eligibility. Candidates will also have to be successful in getting the appropriate visa for the period of their study to stay eligible.
How to Apply
- Complete an International Application Form and be given a letter of offer by the closing date/deadline (Candidates must permit processing time for Visa and application evaluation where appropriate).
- Submit your admission application through a University of Southern Queensland education agent that is approved.
- It is pertinent to go through all application criteria in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before you apply.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 17th July 2020, 5.00pm (AEST) (Last day to add Semester 2 courses in Nursing & Paramedicine). Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date/time.