Munster Technological University is glad to announce PhD scholarships for all brilliant and well deserving applicants who wants to earn a PhD degree at the Organization. This offer is open for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Scholarship scheme is aimed at assisting Ireland applicants with financial hardship, to help achieve their pursuit of PhD coursework at the Munster Technological University.
The Munster Technological University is a multi-campus technology university that contributes to the community by offering academic programmes that foster student growth and opportunities, education and science.
Scholarship Deadline: Marsch 26, 2021
Munster Technological University will offer the scholarship worth of €24,000 per annum and includes university fees of up to a maximum of €6,000 per annum and is renewable for 4 years.
- To apply, applicants have to take admission at the Munster Technological University in the PhD degree programme and check all the entry requirements of the University.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
- Eligible Countries: Ireland
- Eligible Course: PhD degree programme in improving the Most grass growth model to predict the environmental impact and improve on-farm grass growth prediction.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be graduates are holding or expecting a First Class Honours (1.1) or a Second Class Honours (2.1) degree in Agricultural Science, Plant Science, Agricultural Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline.
- Must have good quality knowledge of a programming language such as C++, Python, or R is extremely desirable.
- Must know about modelling biological systems.
- Must have good communication skills in the English language (oral and written).
- Must have a full EU drivers licence is highly desirable.
- Organization: Munster Technological University
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: PhD Coursework
- Scholarship: €24,000
- Number of Scholarship: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ireland applicants only
- The scholarship is accessible in Ireland.