Research Training Program International Scholarships application process at University of South Australia in Australia. Learn the best way to apply for the Research Training Program International Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021, via University of South Australia Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Research Training Program International Scholarships 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Research Training Program International Scholarships for interested and qualified applicants.
The University of South Australia is offering a number of scholarships to international students commencing Masters/PhD program for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarship awards are financed by the Australian Government and granted to foreign applicants depending on their academic excellence as well as research potential.
A Research Training Program international (RTPi) scholarship will foot your tuition, your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), as well as provide an allowance (living stipend), but will not cover for travel costs/fares. A thesis allowance is funded to foot the expenses of printing and binding the thesis.
All international scholarship awardees studying in Australia on a Student Visa will be covered by Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the period of their visa. A standard OSHC policy foots the expenses of medical care and hospital care in Australia and most prescription drugs as well as emergency ambulance transport. The family rate of OSHC is available to international research degree students accompanied by dependents; however, the additional cost of family cover may not be covered by the scholarship. International research degree students may desire to get extra OSHC if they want cover for ancillary services like dental, physiotherapy or optical.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise on the world stage, agile as well as astute. It is known for its equity, relevance and quality.
We teach and prepare worldwide learners from diverse backgrounds, drilling into them professional skills, knowledge, as well as capacity and drive for lifelong education.
We also conduct research that is inspired by world challenges and chances, deliver economic as well as social benefits which informs our teaching.
We function through a partnered, end-user informed method of teaching and research with a dedication to exceptional service, continuous improvement as well as sustainability.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Research Training Program International Scholarships?
- Is the Research Training Program International Scholarships Form out?
- When will the University of South Australia Scholarship start?
- I need a University of South Australia Scholarship update, etc.
- University of South Australia Scholarship Portal.
All courses offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.
Benefits of the Scholarships
Minimum of $28,092 per annum (2020 allowance rate) for three (3) years, with the possibility of one six-month extension (2020 allowance rate).
- Scholarship awards are open to assist students registering in areas of research concentration as well as research strength.
- Generally an applicant must have first-class Honors or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- An award holder must be registered on a full-time basis as an applicant for a Masters by Research or PhD at the University of South Australia.
- An award holder shall be registered as an internal applicant at the University of South Australia.
The scholarship (tuition fees – where applicable – and living allowance) will cease:
- If the student ceases to meet the conditions of the scholarship in 10.3 and 10.4 of the Higher Degree by Research Scholarships and Prizes policy or any additional conditions included in the offer of scholarship.
- When the thesis is approved for examination by the Associate Dean Research Education or when the maximum period of the scholarship expires, whichever is earlier. The living allowance ceases from the date that the thesis is approved for examination.
- If the course of study is not being undertaken with competence or diligence or in accordance with the offer of application, and no appropriate alternative arrangements can be put in place for continuation of the postgraduate degree
- if the research degree student fails to resume study at the end of a period of leave of absence or fails to make arrangements for the extension that period of leave of absence
- on the resignation, withdrawal, incapacity or death of the research degree student
- if the research degree student undertakes a full-time employment
- if the research degree student is receiving an equivalent award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTPi or UPS (University of South Australia President’s Scholarship) stipend rate to undertake a higher degree by research, or
- If given ‘Permanent Residency’ and a new scholarship award is granted.
How to Apply
Use the link below to apply on organization website.
Visit Award Webpage for Details
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 31st August 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.