Closing Dates: 15th December 2021
Hurry! Application calls for the Sophia University International Awards in Japan 2022. This study funds is made available to all student from across the globe.
The Benefactors Scholarship program is open to all students who wants to commence an Undergraduate or Graduate degree course work at the University in Japan for the 2022/2023 academic term.
The Sophia University, is a Catholic established renowned university in Japan. Ranking in the QS World University Rankings and position 123rd in the country, The University thrives to be a global campus that brings together students and faculty members from different cultural, linguistic, and religious backgrounds.
The university is a very dedicated place that holds equally dedicated faculty members who take full responsibility for their students. Sophia is witnessing continuous academic progress over the years by guaranteeing freedom of thought and study. Internationally oriented curriculum and rigorous training in foreign languages are stressed at Sophia.
Application Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
The scholarship winners will be full tuition fee of the first year of study of the undertaken undergraduate or graduate programme at Sophia.
- How to Apply: Students can apply through the university portal that opens in August. The applicants need to fill a application form
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of academic records
- Academic records
- Certificate of income
- Residence certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Grade Point Average of B (3.0) or better in the standard 4-level rating system or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEIC – 730
Criteria for Fully Funded Sophia University International Awards in Japan 2022:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thai, Vietnam, Algeria, Egypt, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Ghana?Cape Verde, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Cote d’Ivoire, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Togo, Nigeria, Niger, Burkina Faso, Benin, Mali, Mauritania, Liberia, Gabon, Cameroon, Republic of Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, San Tome and Principe, Equatorial Guinea, Chad, Central African Republic, Uganda, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Kenya, Comoros, Djibouti, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, Burundi, Rwanda, Madagascar, Mozambique, Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Namibia, Botswana, Malawi, Republic of South Africa, Mauritius, Lesotho, and the Republic of South Sudan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Program: Students can undertake any graduate or undergraduate level study at Sophia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be new international students at Sophia.
- University: Sophia University
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Grants: Tuition fees
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
To access Grant: