The deadline for applications is March 31, 2023.
Hurry now! Begin your application process today and be among the first to be shortlisted for the University of Freiburg International Scholarship Award in Germany 2023.
The scholarship award is mainly targeted at both local and international students who desire to commence a bachelor’s or master’s degree study at the university for the 2023-24 academic session.
About University of Freiburg
The University of Freiburg will award the Deutschlandstipendium (a scholarship in Germany), a national scholarship program, which provides 300 euros per month in funding for students who are expected to produce outstanding achievements in their studies and career.
Method of Application and Documents needed
How to Apply
Applicants can apply for the scholarship award for the year here.
- University entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur certificate) for applicants in undergraduate degree programmes (Bachelor, Staatsexamen, Magister).
- For Master’s students, the certificate of the first university degree. In this case, it is not necessary to upload the university entrance qualification (Abiturzeugnis).
- For applicants who are studying for a second degree, the transcript of the most recent university degree (Bachelor, Master, Staatsexamen). In this case, it is not necessary to upload the university entrance qualification Abitur certificate.
- Curriculum vitae of all applicants
- a current transcript of records for enrolled students.
- In degree programmes in which an average grade cannot be calculated at any time during the degree programme, proof of the average grade/final grade of the most recent examination (university entrance qualification, physicum/intermediate examination, final grade of the most recently acquired degree).
- Applicants to the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy: for students who are already enrolled, proof that they belong to the top 10% of the class by means of a corresponding certificate from the Examinations Office.