Application Closes: August 29, 2022
Great offer to all Research applicants looking for means of studying in Australia! The University of Sydney is pleased to offer the Postgraduate Research Scholarship Grants in Australia for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship grants are open to all outstanding and academically inclined students with financial setback who seeks to commence postgraduate research studies but lack the financial ability to do so.
The University of Sydney is a prominent teaching and research international organisation situated in Australia that offers a variety of programs. It was incorporated in 1850. The institution is one of the six sandstone universities in Australia. Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees are available. The university supports leadership that enhances the quality of life in all the communities it serves as well as education for all.
The University of Sydney routinely ranks among the top 50 institutions in the world and is renowned across the world for being a pioneer in graduate employability, education, and research. The institution supports everyone in reaching their full potential and never discourages those who are striving for success because of their upbringing or circumstances.
This application is open to all students from across the globe.
- Be a domestic or international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- Be willing to conduct research into stellar astrophysics
Students pursuing asteroseismology studies will receive up to $35,950 in stipend scholarship funding from the study program. Subject to good academic progress, the scholarship will give a stipend allowance for up to three years that is equal to the University of Sydney Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate (indexed on 1 January each year).
Method of Applying
The following papers must be submitted by the students to the university:
- Academic merit,
- Area of study and/or research proposal,
- Curriculum vitae,
- Previous research experience.
- Academic Transcripts
- Applicants must hold an honors degree (first class) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of your English proficiency before starting your studies at the university.
Postgraduate Research program in asteroseismology.