International Scholarships at Canadian University application process in Dubai. Learn the best way to apply for the International Scholarships at Canadian University for the academic year 2020/2021, via Canadian University Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the International Scholarships at Canadian University 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the International Scholarships at Canadian University for interested and qualified applicants.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship Schemes are awarded to Foreign Undergraduate students dependent on the applicant’s academic excellence.
Canadian University Dubai gives the following scholarships:
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Financial Hardship Scholarship
- Special Needs Scholarship
- Special Talent Scholarship
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for International Scholarships at Canadian University?
- Is the International Scholarships at Canadian University Form out?
- When will the Canadian University Scholarship start?
- I need a Canadian University Scholarship update, etc.
- Canadian University Scholarship Portal.
All courses offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from all over the world
Value of Scholarships:
- 100% Tuition Waiver
- 50% Tuition Waiver
- 20% Tuition Waiver
- Scholarship awards are available to all applicants of any citizenship/country who have met all the admission criteria.
- Scholarship awards are granted to full-time students presently enrolled in four (4) academic courses or more in each semester. For financial difficulty and special needs scholarship awards, the number of academic courses the applicant must enroll in will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, at least four (4) academic courses is recommended. Kindly note that scholarship awards can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship. For special needs scholarship awards, the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) required so as to continue being on their scholarship will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Students can apply in successive years, but scholarships are only valid for two successive semesters, i.e. Fall and Spring. Scholarships are not valid for Summer semesters.
- Scholarship awards are valid only for current tuition.
- Applicants can apply for more than one scholarship award, once they meet the eligibility criteria. Where a recipient qualifies for more than one reduction (scholarship or discount), the student will have the opportunity to choose the one with the highest value.
- All other fees (housing and tuition) must be paid on time so as to get and maintain the scholarship award.
UP TO 100% TUITION WAIVER
- Applicants should have an academic average of at least 98% to apply.
- For applicants renewing their scholarship award, the second semester CGPA must be at least 3.90 for the scholarship award to continue.
UP TO 50% TUITION WAIVER
- Applicants should have an academic average of at least 95% to apply.
- For applicants renewing their scholarship award, the second semester CGPA must be at least 3.85 for the scholarship award to continue.
20% TUITION WAIVER
- Applicants should have an academic average of at least 85% to apply.
- A 20% tuition waiver is automatically awarded to all newly admitted students with a high school average of at least 85%. This scholarship award grants a 20% waiver on tuition for the first semester only.
- Students, such as above, who were granted an automatic 20% tuition waiver on their first semester and have maintained a 3.85% CGPA, may be eligible for a 10% tuition waiver on the next semester.
The Guiding Principles for Canadian University Dubai scholarships Scheme must be met (See the Scholarship Webpage Link below).
How to Apply
- Late or non-complete scholarship applications won’t be considered by the scholarship award committee.
- Candidates must forward their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all necessary supporting documents (as detailed in the necessary sections on the different scholarship award types) to email@example.com
Important Notes: Kindly note that the number of scholarship awards granted is limited and you must meet the minimum selection requirement for the related category for your application to be considered by the scholarship award committee. The amount to be awarded is based on the financial need and/or academic qualifications of the candidate.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 7th July 2020 and 20th December 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.