International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships application process at Griffith University in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021, via Griffith University Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships for interested and qualified applicants.
Griffith International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are given to exceptional international high school students that applies for undergraduate studies at Griffith University.
If you don’t hold an Offer Letter for your degree program, please, kindly visit ‘How to apply‘ for guidelines on how to lodge an application for admission before that of a scholarship application.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships?
- Is the International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships Form out?
- When will the Griffith University Scholarship start?
- I need a Griffith University Scholarship update, etc.
- Griffith University Scholarship Portal.
All courses offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
(In prior scholarship opening, international has been referred to): Nigeria or Ghana, Colombia, South Africa , Mexico and Peru, Kenya, Jordan, Iran, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates, or Zimbabwe, Oman, Qatar, Brazil, Taiwan.
Value of Scholarship: At every intake, Griffith International will grant scholarship awards to the applicants with the highest academic entry scores starting an eligible degree program.
The scholarship award waives 25% of tuition fees that’ll be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees for the period of the program. Each and every deduction of the tuition will be applied by Griffith University census date of each applicable trimester of the program.
Duration of Scholarship: Full period of Program.
- Be a citizen of a nation other than New Zealand or Australia.
- Be a graduate or be graduating from a high school in Australia or overseas (other eligible nations) and have not hitherto attempted tertiary study. Please, kindly refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or must be in receipt of an offer (conditional or unconditional) from the University, for entry into an undergraduate degree program by the scholarship application closing date.
- Have fulfilled all necessary entry criteria for the proposed course/degree program, which includes results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry criteria.
- Be starting and enrolling as a new full-time student in an undergraduate degree program in the Trimester 3 2020 at Griffith University.
- Scholarship award applies to undergraduate tuition only.
- The scholarship award waives 25% of undergraduate tuition fees only for the ‘period’ of the degree program. The course/program duration is defined as the ‘Program Length’ as stated in your Offer Letter, minus any credit gotten for previous study. Each deduction will be applied by the census date of each applicable trimester of the program.
- Applicants must be an International Fee Paying student to be eligible for the scholarship award and each scholarship deduction. Any alteration from International Fee Paying student’s status will lead to the scholarship award being withdrawn.
- Applicants must remain enrolled in the degree program for which the scholarship award offer was made, which is stated on the Offer Letter issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time (40 CP) to get the tuition fee deduction, unless financial stance prevents full-time enrolment.
- Should a student decide to withdraw or cancel for any reason at all, the scholarship award amount is non-refundable.
- To maintain scholarship award eligibility, applicants must pass all courses in each trimester of studies and progress successfully on to enroll in the next trimester.
- Scholarship award numbers are not limitless. Once the utmost number for scholarship award acceptances has been attained, the Griffith International Scholarship office will notify candidates that each one of the obtainable scholarships have been given out and the scholarships are withdrawn.
- Excludes candidates for online, offshore delivered programs, non-award, and students that defer start of program to 2021.
How to Apply
Candidates must provide:
- A filled/completed scholarship award application form on or before the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation showing solid academic excellence.
Scholarship award candidates will be notified in writing, of the outcome of the scholarship and will be given a date/deadline by which they are to accept the scholarship.
Scholarship offers that are not accepted by the specified date/deadline will be invariably withdrawn. Please, kindly note that applicants need to accept both their program offer and scholarship offer by the said date to secure a scholarship place.
The deadline for the scholarship award application for Trimester 3 2020 is Friday, 7th August 2020 (for 26 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 August. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.