Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship application process. Learn the best way to apply for the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship in China for the academic year 2020/2021, via www.studyinjiangsu.org.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship 2020 in China at Soochow University.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship for interested and qualified candidates.
In order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu, and further improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship.
This aim to highlight the brand of study in Jiangsu and to make Jiangsu the favorite province for International students to study. This scholarship will be offered to those excellent students abroad or scholars to partake in full-time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu.
This scholarship is also offered to those non-degree program and exchange students in line with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the government of other states, institutions, international organization and universities
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- Is the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Form out?
- When will the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Program start?
- I need a Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship update, etc.
- Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Portal.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Multi Subjects
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits:
As mentioned earlier, this scholarship is offered to international students.
It is also a fully funded scholarships with various benefits like:
- Registration fee, tuition fee, experiment fee, internship fee, basic textbook fee.
- The primary textbook fee refers to the materials necessary for the school’s designated course of study, and other books and materials are self-care.
- Free on-campus housing or subsidy of 10,000 yuan/year.
- Necessary living expenses subsidy, RMB 1,500/month per person.
- If the program student is enrolled in the school before the 15th (including 15th) of the month, the program fee for the full-month support will be paid; after 15 days, the student will be paid a half-month scholarship fee.
- Comprehensive medical insurance for international students in China
- Specialist students: 20,000 yuan, funding period: 1 academic year
- Undergraduate/Graduate: 30,000 yuan, funding period: 1 academic year
- Advanced students/exchange students: 2000 yuan/month, funding period: 3-12 months (performed according to the framework agreement).
Note: These requirements for Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship programs is like a guide that will help you be selected. So kindly follow all requirements, and be sure you are eligible before you register.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Excellent international students who wish to undertake full-time study in universities and colleges in Jiangsu Province.
- Non-degree program students and exchange students following educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with excellent academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record..
The above requirements are the most compulsory and be sure you pay more attention to them.
The Reason why your email is requested is for you to get feedback from partaking in the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship programs.
How to Apply
All applicants who are admitted to an appropriate program effectively can send their application and print the application structure, sign it, and afterward mail it with legally approved duplicates of the important reports to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu government award Management Team
Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship program deadline is scheduled 30th of June 2020. We urge you to make all necessary inquiries and also make sure to register early.
Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship program is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. Kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.