Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship Program application process at Zhejiang Universities in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship Program for the academic year 2020/2021, via their Zhejiang Universities Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship Program 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship Program for interested and qualified applicants.
The Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship program sponsors applicants who are studying at or who apply to study at education institutions in Zhejiang Province.
International students who apply to study or are currently studying in Zhejiang Province for a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, a doctoral degree, or as a long-term general scholar.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship Program?
- Is the Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship Program Form out?
- When will the Zhejiang Universities Scholarship start?
- I need a Zhejiang Universities Scholarship update, etc.
- Zhejiang Universities Scholarship Portal.
All courses offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from all over the world.
Value of Award:
- a. Category A Scholarship Scheme: The Class A Scholarship scheme sponsors students at a rate of 30,000 RMB/person/session.
- b. Category B Scholarship Scheme: The Class B Scholarship scheme sponsors students at a rate of 20,000 RMB/person/session.
1) Basic requirements
● Candidates who apply for undergraduate degree should be lesser than 30 years old and have High School Diplomas.
● Candidates who apply for postgraduate programs should be lesser than 35 years old and have Bachelor’s Degree Certificates and two (2) letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
● Candidates who apply for doctoral programs should be lesser than 40 years old and have Master’s Degree Certificates and 2 letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
(2) Other requirements
● Candidates must be friendly and healthy and have foreign nationality and passports;
● Candidates must observe disciplines and obey all laws.
● Candidates who apply for courses to be taught in Chinese must make available HSK Certificates or other Chinese language proficiency certificates. Candidates who apply for courses to be taught in English must make available IELTS, TOEFL or GRE Certificates or other English language proficiency certificates.
● No other scholarship awards.
How to Apply
a. Eligible candidates should apply online via http://admission.zjnu.edu.cn before July 30.
b. ZJNU is in charge of reviewing the qualification of candidates, and will select candidates based of the selection process who meet with the requirements/criteria.
c. Once admitted, applicants should pay 400 Yuan or 70 dollars as registration fee.
d. Admission documents which includes JW 202 Form and Admission Notice will be displayed/posted.
4. Application documents include
a. Photocopy of passport photo page.
b. Foreigner Physical Examination Form which is to be completed in English (Download at http://iso.zjnu.edu.cn/wpplicationwwocuments/list.htm).
The physical examinations must include all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Non-complete records or records without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the candidates are not valid.
c. Notarized highest education diplomas attained, proof of study and transcripts (they must be written in Chinese or English, and also, the confirmation of your former school or local department).
d. Studying plans and objectives.
e. Two recommendation letters from your teachers/lecturers.
a. Inconformity of the passport name used in the candidate’s documents with the scanning copy, or deficiency in conformation materials will be regarded as nullity.
b. Candidates who get the scholarship award but cannot arrive on time should inform us on paper and explain the reasons why they cannot latest 15 days before the registration day, otherwise the scholarship award will be canceled and cannot be applied for again.
c. Candidates who fail in the entrance physical examination will not receive the scholarship award.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 30th July 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.