Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Program application process at German Universities in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Program for the academic year 2020/2021, via Their Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Program 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Program for interested and qualified applicants.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is a political foundation, inspired by Christian democratic values, committed to fostering democracy and the rule of law, to implementing social and market-economic structures and to promoting human rights in Europe and worldwide. In line with these principles, our Foundation awards scholarships to international master students and graduates in order to enable study and research at universities in Germany. This way, we actively promote intercultural dialogues, the formation of international networks as well as the internationalization of universities and science.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung initiative expects its former recipients to actively contribute to the growth of their home nation’s relations with the Federal Republic of Germany after completing their studies in Germany.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Program?
- Is the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarship Program Form out?
- When will the German Universities Scholarship start?
- I need a German Universities Scholarship update, etc.
- German Universities Scholarship Portal.
Law, sciences, music as well as medicine, etc.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.
The scholarship program consists of:
- Financial assistance
- Personal guidance
- A wide seminar program
- Access to the worldwide KAS-network.
After the successful completion of studies, they remain in contact with their alumni and involve them in our national and international activities.
- The Scholarship award Program for Foreign Students is for international students and/or graduates who have acquired a degree in a higher institution and who wish to complete postgraduate or master studies, doctoral studies or a research stay of at least three (3) semesters at any university in Germany.
- You must be able to provide proof of above average academic performance, have a good knowledge of the German language (B2).
- Be at most 30 years old when applying.
- Bring wide general education and special interest in political issues.
- Have an encouraging attitude towards human rights and democracy.
- You should have been actively engaged in voluntary work for the benefit of the people and the society in your home country
- Students in Pharmacy or Medicine can only apply after they have completed their intermediate examination in Germany or when they have achieved an equivalent stage of their studies.
- Human or dental medicine specialist training or post graduate research stays in Germany cannot be assisted.
- Persons that have already completed or gotten a doctorate are ineligible for a scholarship award.
- have a university degree, as we do not offer aid for undergraduate studies,
- have a wide general education and special interest in political issues,
- have an encouraging attitude towards human rights and democracy,
- be open to build up on their personal points of view and practice immense tolerance,
- be extremely motivated and able to convince us of their purpose in life.
- prove above average academic performance,
- be at most 30 years old when applying,
- have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level),
- be actively engaged in voluntary work,
- Plan to study a minimum of three semesters at a university in Germany.
How to Apply
There are two (2) ways to apply for our scholarship program.
Every year, new focus nations or regions are determined for our selection procedures. In 2020, the focus regions will be Near East, Southeast Asia, Central Europe, and Western Africa. Interviews will happen in Amman, Seoul, Budapest, and a capital city in a West African country (not yet determined). If you are resident in a nation or region close to the mentioned cities, you may forward your written application directly to the responsible KAS office – please, kindly check their websites for the precise procedure and addressee. Students resident in nations that are not listed above cannot apply for the international selection procedure in 2020.
In case you are already living or studying in Germany, you are welcome to apply for a scholarship via the domestic selection program using our online procedure. Please fill out the application form online and upload all required application documents. Please do not send in any documents by mail as these will not be considered.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 15th July 2020 (12:00 noon). Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date/time.