Good day to you reader. You being here means you have heard about the Merit-based Scholarship Scheme 2020 and you are in search of information on how to go about the application process. Well, it is your lucky day,
In this article, the application process for the Merit-based Scholarship Scheme at Rochester Institute of Technology in the United States of America will be duly outlined. You will learn the right way to apply for the Merit-based Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2020/2021, via Rochester Institute of Technology Scholarship Portal.
In summary, this article is for interested and qualified candidates as they we will be explaining to them systematically, the appropriate way to apply for the Merit-based Scholarship Scheme.
Rochester Institute of Technology in USA is welcoming applications from international undergraduate students for Merit-based Scholarships who performed tremendously in academics and wish to study at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
At Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), we take pride in shaping the future and advance the world via creativity as well as innovation. As an engaged, intellectually curious, and socially conscious community, we leverage the power of technology, the arts, and design for the greater good.
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) is a collaborative and diverse community of engaged, intellectually curious, and socially conscious bright minds. Through creativity and innovation, and an intentional blending of technology, the arts and design, we provide exceptional individuals with a wide range of academic opportunities, including a leading research program as well as a globally recognized education for the deaf and hard-of-hearing students. Apart from our main campus in Rochester, New York, Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) has foreign campuses in Dubai, Croatia, China, and as well in Kosovo. And with almost 19,000 students and well more than 135,000 graduates from all 50 states and more than a 100 countries, Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) is enhancing progress in industries and societies all around the world. At RIT, we are always on to something amazing.
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) was established back in 1829. The name Rochester Institute of Technology was adopted by the institute later in 1944 and was awarded its first Bachelor of Science degree 11years later in 1955. A decision in 1961 to vacate downtown Rochester for a farmland in the Henrietta put Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) on its way to pre-eminence as an international university. Today, the reputation of the university and its reach go far beyond Rochester at the US.
All courses offered at the university.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is open to students from countries all over the world.
Benefits of Merit-based Scholarship Scheme
Candidates are expected to possess the following eligibility criteria for the Merit-based Scholarships at Rochester Institute of Technology in USA
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program;
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organization);
- Demonstrated financial hardship is not a consideration when chosen awardees.
- Full-time attendance in coursework applicable to student’s program of study.
- Renewable for up to 8 semesters as long as student remains in good academic standing.
- Not available during enrollment in Cooperative Education (Co-op) since a student is not charged tuition.
- If eligible for multiple scholarships, student receives the award with the highest dollar value.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Rochester Institute of Technology, USA.
How to Apply
No special application necessary. Submit a completed admission application and supporting materials submitted by the admission priority filing date.
The application deadline for Merit-based Scholarship Scheme at Rochester Institute of Technology is 1st November 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date.