Egyptians Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarship Program application process at American Universities in the United Kingdom. Learn the best way to apply for the Egyptians Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarship Program for the academic year 2020/2021, via the American Universities Scholarship Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the Egyptians Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarship Program 2020.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the Egyptians Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarship Program for interested and qualified applicants.
The Onsi Sawiris Scholarship award Program is a private excellence-based scholarship program that was established in 2000 by Orascom Construction, a company that takes this as part of their commitment to promoting excellence and accomplishment.
To be taken at (University): California Institute of Technology, Stanford University, The University of California – Berkley, Yale University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Northwestern University, The University of Chicago, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Princeton University, Cornell University, Columbia University, Duke University, The University of Michigan, Dartmouth University, Carnegie Mellon University, The University of Pennsylvania, The University of Texas – Austin
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Egyptians Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarship Program?
- Is the Egyptians Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarship Program Form out?
- When will the American Universities Scholarship start?
- I need an American Universities Scholarship update, etc.
- American Universities Scholarship Portal.
Business Administration or Construction Management.
Eligible Nationalities and Benefits
This scholarship is only open to students from Egypt.
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship awards will include full tuition, a living allowance, books, travel, Health Insurance, Computer, and Other Benefits.
Candidates should have:
· Grade Point Average: 3.5/Very Good or more (Overall grade)
· TOEFL: iBT: 100 or more
· MBA – GMAT: 650 or more (taken within five (5) years)
· MA in Engineering;
– Old GRE scores will no longer be accepted.
– New GRE scores: Minimum acceptable will be
- Overall: 302
- Analytical Writing: 4.5
· Extracurricular Activities: Have been involved or are currently involved in extracurricular activities.
· A minimum of three years working experience.
· Fields of Study: Business Administration, Construction management, and Engineering.
· Be aiming to commence their studies in the U.S.A in the year 2019.
· Be of Egyptian nationality, who are domiciled of Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality candidates).
· Plan on pursuing their master’s degree at one of the top universities in the United States in the field of Business Administration or Engineering.
· Have not lived more than 3 years abroad.
· Be loyal to coming back to Egypt for two (2) years immediately after the successful completion of the degree program.
Selection Criteria: The Onsi Sawiris Scholarships Scheme will be awarded based on character and excellence as demonstrated through academic merit, entrepreneurial initiative, and extracurricular activities.
Selection Procedure includes
- Personal interviews at OC
- Notification of selected applicants
- Program orientation
· Candidates who already have one Master’s degree from a foreign university, or who have an Egyptian Master’s degree in the same field they are applying for will not be considered.
· Applicants with an Egyptian Master’s degree in a technical field that is different from the one that they are applying for will be considered.
· Advantage will be given to applicants who have not worked, lived, or studied abroad for a substantial period of time.
· Selection as a candidate for the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program does not in any way guarantee university acceptance. Applicants will be supported in applying for the below approved universities only. If nominated for the scholarship award; the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program award will be granted once university acceptance is gotten.
· The Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program is only given to the list of endorsed universities. (Approved Universities: Stanford University, The University of Chicago, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, The University of Pennsylvania).
How to Apply
· Application form: Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Graduate application
· Copy of test scores (TOEFL iBT® / GRE or GMAT).
· Copy of transcripts.
· Copy of graduation certificate.
· Two recommendation letters.
· For E-mail enquiries regarding the scholarship award, reach OSSP@amideast.org or contact AMIDEAST on 19263.
It is cogent to go through the application instructions on the Scholarship Webpage before you apply.
The deadline for the scholarship award application is 31st July, 2020. Applicants should ensure they submit their applications on or before the specified date/time.